Most frequently asked Questions and Answers
For better effect it can be administered in empty stomach.
Method of administration – Open the package containing the Swarnaprashana and ghee.
- Melt the ghee by keeping in boiled water with a temperature around 550 – 600C .
- Open the packet containing powder, and carefully transfer to the wooden spoon.
- Pour the melted ghee in to the spoon drop by drop followed by few drops of honey.
- Mix this thoroughly with the help of another wooden spoon.
- Administer this to the child immediately.
Please contact our counter for a follow up dose in the form of Powder. For best result we recommend this follow up dosage form along with usual single dose of Suvarnaprashana. This powder can be continued; and Swarnaprashana can be administered in the next month.
For best result at least 24 months the medicines (Swarnaprashana + Powder) have to be continued.
We have specially designed Swarnaprashana packages according to the age and health requirements.
Swarna Bhasma (gold calyx) in a very minute form along with Ayurvedic herbs are used to prepare the Swarnaprashana. It is administered with medicated ghee and honey.
Aptacare Swarna Prashana is very much helpful in these conditions. But consult our Ayurveda physicians before starting the medicines.
As such no contra indications have been reported. But its administration can be withdrawn when child is very sick, suffering from high fever, severe respiratory tract & GIT infection
There are various medicines prepared with Swarna Bhasma can be administered depending upon the condition. For further details, please contact our doctor.
- More authentic & lab certified.
- Every single dose contains Swarna Bhasma as per proven dosage form.
- Age defined formulations for overall physical and mental developments of the child.
- Traditionally prepared by qualified Ayurveda vaidyas tested for quality trusted from years.
Swarna bhasma is a preparation which is obtained after elaborate process of purification and processed through incineration. So there is marked difference in consuming gold as a bhasma and gold as a metal. Studies has been carried out to evaluate the absorption of Swarna bhasma in the blood.
Detailed study on safety profile of Swarna bhasma has been also reported. The action of Bhasma to that of Nano particles are highly compatible to the blood.