“सुवर्णप्राशनं हि एतत् मेधाग्नि बल वर्धनम् ।
आयुष्यं मंगलं पुण्यं वृष्यं ग्रहापहम् ॥
मासात् परम मेधावी व्याधिभिर्न च दृश्यते ।
षड्भि मासै: श्रुतधर सुवर्ण प्राशनात् भवेत्” ॥
(काश्यप संहिता, सूत्रस्थानम् 18/4-5)
• Medha Agni Bala Vardhanam (improvement of intellect, digestion, metabolism, immunity, and physical strength), Ayushyam (promoting lifespan), Mangalam (auspicious), Punyam (righteous), Vrushyam (aphrodisiac), Varnyam (enhancement of color and complexion), Grahapaham (protection from evil spirits and microorganisms)
• Swarna prashana helps to improve the immunity power, develops resistance against recurrent infections, prevents children from falling ill very often. It can be considered as the natural immune booster in kids.
• This potent immunization helps to build body (height and weight), increases physical strength and improves stamina for the body.
• The medicines help to strengthen muscles and bones for kids
• Regular usage promotes child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, enhance memory in kids.
• Suvarnaprashana boosts child’s appetite It further kindles digestive fire, refines the digestion in kids, and keeps healthy.
• It helps to nurture early developmental milestones.
• The administration of Swarnaprashana also progresses defence mechanism in kids which acts as a safety shield against different diseases and complaints occurring due to seasonal variations and other prevailing infections. • The medicine also supports the body to recover from illnesses.
• Helps to reduces anxiety, aggressiveness, irritability and attention seeking behaviour