The immune system has evolved to protect the human body from the pathogenic microbes or allergic substances that enter the body through the mucosal surfaces. On the whole, our immune system is remarkable in defending against disease.
- Amalaki (Phyllanthus embilica)
- Aswagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
- Amruth (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Shankapushpi (Anethum graveolens)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
Aptacare Immun drops focuses on treating recurrent allergies and infections in the body. The holy basil regarded as the sacred plant in India, has incomparable antiviral properties that shields from infectious attacks and diseases. Guduchi, Shankapushpi, Yashtimadhu which are regarded as the Medhya rasayanas enhances the overall health of the child. Regular use helps to generate the lymphocytes and macrophages which can protect the body from microbes. It also protects the body from allergens and the destroys the cells that causes autoimmune diseases. Ashwagandha is a powerful adaptogen, which helps to enhance the body’s resilience to stress. The drug is very powerful t improve body’s defense against diseases by uplifting the cell-mediated immunity. The plant also possesses potent antioxidant properties which helps to protect against cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- Useful in Kasa (upper respiratory tract Viral infections)
- Pratishyaya (allergic rhinitis)
- Best for infections or ailments that happens due to seasonal change
- Improves cell mediated immunity
- Helpful for protecting the body from any infections.
Infants – 3 to 5 drops diluted with sufficient quantity of water and consumed thrice daily helps to boost immune system
Children (1 to 10yrs) – 5 to 10 drops diluted with sufficient quantity of water and consumed thrice daily helps to boost immune system
Adults (Age above 10yrs) – 10 to 12 drops diluted with sufficient quantity of water and consumed thrice daily helps to boost immune system